Corporate and Commercial Law
We also offer our services for resolving matters related to corporate and commercial law. Backed by a great wealth of experience and knowledge, we offer advice to our clients who come from different strata of enterprise. Our services are available for a wide range of corporate and commercial legal matters such as corporate advisory, commercial and corporate governance and compliance matters.
Commercial Las services:
- Sale and purchase of businesses and assets.
- Supply of services and goods – Terms and conditions of trade, franchising, supply and distributorship arrangements, reseller arrangements, contracting and outsourcing.
- Commercial credit arrangements and loan and security documents.
- Sale of commercial property and leasing.
- Intellectual property – ownership, licensing and development, confidentiality agreements.
- Information technology, Internet and e-commerce law – licensing, reseller, agency, service, support, maintenance, web hosting, and software development.
- Trade practices law – Consumer protection, anti-competitive and unfair market practices, product safety and liability, compliance programs and policies.
- Company formation, joint ventures, reconstruction, partnerships and shareholders agreements.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Due diligence.
- Privacy and spam laws.
- Drafting and negotiation a wide range of contract.
- General commercial advice.
- Commercial dispute resolution and litigation.
- Debt recovery.
Corporate law services:
- Directors and officers roles and responsibilities.
- Drafting and reviewing codes of conduct.
- Legal and regulatory risk and compliance audits and self-assessments.
- Compliance training and compliance programs.
- Advising and drafting appropriate practices, policies and procedures in relation to such matters as trading in securities, reporting and escalation, privacy and confidentiality, conflicts of interest, outside business activities.
- Corporate Governance and board guidelines, frameworks and charters.